Mentors that are available to all PREMIUM members.
Constraint Discovery, Products & Services Model Analysis, and Personal Assessments
Malcolm has over 20 years of experience in leading technology and business operations in complex multinational environments in both Asia and North America with a passion and track record of driving changes.
He has a unique blend of knowledge in technology integration, problem solving techniques and strategic product development with a track record in transforming companies, teams and individuals to break internal barriers and enter new markets.
HOW CAN MALCOLM HELP?
- Discovery of internal constraints and competitive analysis
- Review of product and service offering for refinement in revenue model
- Personal assessment of internal barriers and breakthrough potentials
Sales & customer journey expert
Elizabeth Oates is a strategic financial executive with experience that ranges from global leadership to local management in complex and challenging situations.
Having over 20 years of comprehensive financial service experience, she uses a pragmatic approach to drive business outcomes and build teams across customer journeys, customer relationship management & analytics, sales management, incentives and digital transformation.
Elizabeth is a progressive thinker and has a passion to empower others while making businesses successful.
HOW CAN ELIZABETH HELP?
- Business Planning: How to fund or plan financially in your business, reviewing the current business model to adapt for the future, identify new ways to make revenue
- Redefining your mission & vision
- Target Marketing & Multi Channel Digital Contact Strategies for Clients
- Customer Experience & Customer Journeys
- Guide you through difficult questions you may be struggling with.
With a fire in her belly for starting her own business, Devonia left a lucrative corporate career in executive search consulting for her love for homes and design and launched her first entrepreneur business in real estate. On her journey she realized her real love was creating beautiful homes.
From there she launched her second business in interior decorating and home staging.
Devonia also found herself always championing people to build a business so that they could change their life, thus adding life coaching to her portfolio. Devonia coaches clients on how to find the thoughts and beliefs that are blocking them from successfully achieving their personal and business goals.
HOW CAN DEVONIA HELP?
If you are finding it difficult to make a permanent shift from where you are to where you want to go with your goals, consider hiring a call!
- Help you work through the thoughts and beliefs that are holding you back
- Helping shape your purpose
- Intentionally plan, respond and live in alliance with your, ‘New Me Evolution.’
- Explore how to stick the landing of your goals and avoid imposter syndrome
Marie-Lucie is now the Director of Development at LeaderImpact. She delivers online Women & Leadership workshops to raise the engagement of women in leadership situations. With 10 years of experience in training, Marie-Lucie helps individuals and groups increase their leadership capacity, expand their area of influence and set higher goals for themselves as individuals and professionals.
Marie-Lucie (BA in political science and an MA in Administration) was a member of Foreign Affairs Canada (now Global Affairs) until her family expanded. Along with her husband, she raised 3 sons mostly overseas as she has lived in Peru, Guatemala, Brazil, China and now Toronto. In Brazil, in 1990, Marie-Lucie initiated charity projects on her own. In Canada, in 1998, she led a non-profit organization, comprising more than 600 volunteers, hosting some 20,000 people at one of the yearly events. In 2006, she returned to Shanghai, China, where she opened a consulting company. The purpose of the company was to provide education sponsorships to underprivileged children by creating corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs for multinational companies operating in China.
HOW CAN MARIE-LUCIE HELP?
- By offering support when faced with challenges, confusion or failures
- By bringing clarity to a situation
- Key decision making
- Creating strategies
- By helping prepare for difficult conversations
- By helping to identify and navigate organization dynamics
- By discussing life goals and life skills
- Take action on a priority basis
- Any other leadership related issues